- Five-year Impact Factor Trend Graph: View a longer time span to see a broader range of citation activity and get a more informative snapshot over time. For journals in subjects where citation activity continues to rise through several years, this allows more of their total citation activity to be included in a critical performance metric.
- Eigenfactor: Discover the metric that uses citing journal data from the entire JCR file to reflect the prestige and citation influence of a journal by considering scholarly literature as a network of journal-to-journal relationships
- Impact Factor boxplots: Visualize Impact Factor by journal category
- Rank-in-Category Tables: Evaluate journals in the context of multiple categories.
- Journal Self-Citations: See how self-citations affect Impact Factor
More information on the Impact Factor and Eigenfactor! New types of journal metrics grow more influential in the scientific community.