Emerald publishes in the following subject areas:
For a full title list of all Emerald journals, please go to:
Some of the titles of interest to the Faculty of Science Departments are: COMPEL: International; Journal of Computations & Mathematics in Electrical & Electronic Engineering; Engineering Computations International; Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow; Nutrition & Food Science; British Food Journal; International Journal of Energy Sector Management; Information Technology & People; International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics; International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications; International Journal of Web Information Systems; Internet Research; Journal of Systems and Information Technology; Kybernetes; Forthcoming International Scientific and Technical Conferences; Additional journls on Education, Learning & Development, etc.
* Venue: The venue will only be finalised and communicated to us at the end of March, however, Eric Broug (Emerald Business Manager - Africa) indicated that due to the positive response of UJ we have quite a strong case to host it.* Costs: It's free!
* Number of participants that can attend: unlimited for now
For more information on "Emerald Author Workshop", view their website: http://0-www.emeraldinsight.com.ujlink.uj.ac.za/info/authors/workshops/intro.jsp or Click on the TITLE.
Why this workshop is Important:
* They allow us to discuss emerging issues in publishing and research with more experienced groups
* They can be run as pre-event workshops at conferences worldwide
* They support the Emerald sales and editorial efforts
* They support efforts to bridge the gap between the practical and academic worlds and inform prospective authors from commercial and public sector organizations how to get published, often introducing them to the whole publishing process.